First ever electric luxury catamaran: Sunreef 50
This boat is generator and noise free at night, even with full air-conditioning and all house loads on! The aim is to run the generator only 2-3 h per day in comparison to 24/7 on similar luxury boats.
Real data shows that we use 2-300 liters per week in charter. Luxury boats with similar size in the same charterfleet doing the same routes, uses 8-900 liters per week. This is simply amazing!
2x 35kW IPM engines
- 77kW lithium NCM batteries
- 25kW DC generator (real)
- 17kW AC generator (real this is max 13kW)
- Top speed 9 kts
- 8 kts on 50 kW, 75 min on batteries or 3.5 h with generator
- 7 kts on 30 kW, 2h on batteries or as long as there is diesel
- 6 kts on 22 kW, 3h on batteries
- 5 kts on 12 kW, 5h on batteries